Talk Tracks communicate what you do, how you do it, what results you deliver and for whom you work with.
The goal is to begin a relationship with your messages that turns prospects into customers. By nailing the “what, how, why and for whom” in a clear, concise and relevant way, you build a powerful foundation for all your sales and marketing communications.
You can build your brand touch points consistently and deeply demonstrate your unique expertise.
- Identify what problems you solve. Ask a question about a situation that they may have encountered. Make a bold statement in a strong voice. Highlight a pain point, or something that stops them in their tracks. Use Humor, Empathy, Statistics, Poke their bruise – but never use Gimmicks or anything out of context or out of character.
- Define who you work with. Let your listener know exactly who benefits from knowing you. What customers do you serve? Give specific descriptions – industry, size, what problems they face.
- Demonstrate and Relate what results you get. Use action and strong words to show how easy it is to do business with you and how you change their existing conditions. Use details and specific attributes that are unique to you and your business.
- Give a brief but specific example of a before/after problem you solved. Have several stories with rich details – places, problems, dollars, percentages – real values you were able to impact.
- *Invite to Take Action – what are the next steps, what piqued their interest, are they ready to talk in depth about their problems, do they need to hear more examples of what you deliver?