Co-Founder and Chairman of multiple tech start ups, Hubspot certified partner and digital strategy consultant-turned entrepreneur introduces the Unfunnel Methodology as a marketing rival – powered by the Digital Revenue Engine (DRE) – an online business model that shows how Amazon, Starbucks, HubSpot and McDonald’s have consistently dominated unique markets.
And more importantly, how $3.2 Million (in less than 6 months) was the lowest amount of revenue generated in his recent consulting runs at FedEx, ALSAC / St. Jude, AutoZone and Mahaffey Tent Company – one of INC.com’s ¨Fastest Growing Companies” in 2015 and 2016.
unfunnel: The Business Model that Killed Marketing
- How to find the best niche markets for easy passive income, or build a startup / small business model – instead of paying for ads
- Why to focus on one person rather than targeting a group, and why it will ALWAYS scale easier –group targets assume people stay within one persona
- Using pain points via social listening, Keyword Planner secrets and audience feedback to build a network of products with buyers committed before a product launches
- How to bring in partners to help you launch more than one product at once to quadruple your efficiency and reach your audience that is begging to buy – power in number over competitive egos
- Using Agile SEO hacks and inbound methodology to scale your online reach, convert visitors to Leads, triple your number of customers, and maximize the revenue from each – traditional media will never get you anywhere near the ROI
- Why your early adopting customers are the best sales team you’ll ever have… If you employ this influencer referral system
Digital Revenue Engine: A Little Known Startup Launch Formula for Epic Business Growth … in ANY Niche.
From beginner to seasoned pro — we are all looking to get better at what we do — always looking for an edge. It’s our defining characteristic.
This event will help you locate the resources you need to master this “agile startup” marketing stuff. And by stuff we mean … The Engine.
It’s the engine that powered Starbucks and McDonald’s into cornering the coffee and hamburger markets. It’s the same system Amazon uses to dominate eCommerce. It’s how Best Buy, P90X and Sports Illustrated have become household names.
But Most of All, See How Joey Barker Used It To Grow the Last 5 Businesses That Hired Him – And How a $3.2 Million Dollar Boost in Revenue Generated Online … Was The LOWEST Impact He’s Had on A Company’s Online Sales in 3 Years!
The Engine works whether you sell traditional products, digital products or business services. This system works because it exploits each and every aspect of the irrefutable law of business growth … There are only three ways to grow a business:
1 – Increase the number of customers
2 – Increase the average transaction value per customer
3 – Increase the number of transactions per customer
This is the stuff they don’t teach you in business school…