At last! You’ve found it…
This model is designed for those unfamiliar with unfunnel — and for those fearlessly Agile veterans that don’t know where in the heck to find all of our game-changing content.
It’s a road map of sorts.
You see — all small business owners and scrappy entrepreneurs are at various levels of STUCK. There’s just so much to learn.
From agile newbie to seasoned veteran — we’re all looking to get better at what we do — looking for a new edge. It’s a defining characteristic.
Our digital revenue engine uses the same model Starbucks and McDonald’s have used to dominate the respective coffee and hamburger markets.
It’s the same engine that Amazon uses to corner the eCommerce market.
This model works for small and enterprise level businesses. And the model works because it exploits each and every aspect of the undeniable law of business growth:
The Law I speak of? It’s the law stating that there are only 3 possible ways to grow any business, no less and no more.
- Increase the size of your customer base
- Increase the average transaction amount per customer
- Increase the total number of transactions per customer
We call it the Digital Revenue Engine or DRE. And it’s the stuff they don’t teach in business school.
Revenue Planning On Steroids
Creating a step-by-step plan for your Interactive Offer is probably easier than you think, but it does require some planning. In this course, you’ll get access to specific examples of different types of Interactive Offers. This isn’t a bunch of theory . . . it’s high impact, it’s fast paced, and it’s all about getting solid results.
I am going to work with you to build a list. Your list can start off small but like a tiny seed, this seed can grow into a huge tree because of all the attention, excitement and interaction that you’ve created during your Interactive Offer. If you already have a nice list . . . cool. But everyone could use a bigger and more responsive list and I am going to show you the fastest, most effective way I know to do this and it does not involve pay-per-click, SEO or blogging your brains out.
I’ll show you how to build the rock solid trust that will be the basis and bedrock for getting your customers to invest in your programs and products before you make them. This module lays the foundation upon which the rest of your Interactive Offer depends. You’ll learn how to make your content, your story, and your message more engaging and suspenseful than your favorite guilty pleasure novel . . . even if you suck at selling and even if you can’t write copy to save your life.
In this course, I’ll show you how to get your list to tell to you – in explicit terms – every last detail of the product that they’ve been waiting to buy from you. You’ll also learn how to get your list to write your Interactive Offer sales letter or sales video for you.
Crafting Your Digital Revenue Engine
I’m going to show you how to craft and structure your presell offer for maximum profit and value. The way you create and structure your offer for a product that you haven’t created yet is very different from offering a pre-made product. And I am going to meticulously show you every last detail of how to create a product offering that people are willing to “pre-buy” (before it’s made).
Here’s Exactly What You’ll Get Inside The Digital Revenue Engine Launch System
- How to transform all the feedback and interest that you’ve received from your audience into the most seductive package imaginable
- How to reward your people for being with you from day one and thank them for being part of the journey from the very beginning
- The tools to charge enough to fund your lifestyle, your goals and your dreams without charging so much that it turns people away
- How to create the most perfect and powerful early investor narrative and status indicators for your audience (that make buying into your product an obvious no-brainer)
- How to make your pitch – whether you should use video, a blog post, an email, a long form or short form sales letter, or a one-on-one phone conversation
- How to create offers for products that simply sell themselves before you’ve made them